What our clients say about us
- "Thank you for your work developing our website. Beginning with the initial conversation with Matt Hayward, I was impressed with the professionalism and knowledge of your personnel. Your marketing background and knowledge of web design, lead me through the decision making process with patience and 100% support. In the end, I am extremely pleased with our website and I look forward to working with you in the future."Craig Pitauwww.thorsensinc.com
- "Our company had a very old and uninteresting website. We had no experience or resources to improve on it. We received a call from 1st Source Web offering their abilities to assist us in upgrading our website and found their services fit our needs. It has been a good experience. They quickly understood our needs and the site design was done quickly and creatively. 1st Source Web was very helpful in answering all questions (there were many) with a good knowledge of their business. Their product was as advertised, reasonably priced, and overall exceeded our expectations."Mike Fabriziuswww.designplast.net
- Kelly Greenwww.autismhwy.com
"My name is Kelly Green and I am currently working with First Source Web on a huge project. We are creating an "Informative Friendship Network" for people living with autism and asperger syndrome. I could not be happier with our progress so far. Working with the folks at First Source has been a complete pleasure. Highly professional caring individuals have attended to and researched all aspects of my website.
Working very closely with me to make sure that my site is just as I envision it. Sometimes coming up with ideas to enhance my original concept! I have been able to contact them effortlessly at every turn. They make it a priority to hit any goals and deadlines they have scheduled!
The creation of our logo went effortlessly. I am a very creative type...which can sometimes translate out to "headstrong." I had a lot of doubts about being able to collaborate with someone on something so important to a company. What a surprise how smoothly the process went. Alison, my main liaison understood my design idea to the hilt! Working one design back and forth until WE were both satisfied! Our logo is brilliant and I have had nothing but, excellent feedback!
As we continue the build my team is really going the extra mile for this project. I am so excited as we move forward. The graphics and look of our landing page and blog site is phenomenal! Recently I had a meeting with the Autism Manager for the San Gabriel/ Pomona Regional Center and he is extremely impressed. Highly anticipating it's completion for his clients! What is really impressing me is the heart and soul of this company First Source Web. When we entered into conversation about creating AutismHwy.com last fall they were very interested. Since we have been building the site, these great folks have taken the time to enlighten themselves about autism and aspgerger's syndrome!
I can't think of a better endorsement! A company doing MUCH MORE than just generating income! So... looking forward to the completion of my "Heart & Soul project", hat I have happily placed in First Source Web's more than capable hands!"
- "I just recently completed an update of our company's website with the help of the staff at First Source Web. I was a little intimidated at first because I'd never done any website work and wasn't sure what to expect. The entire experience, from the first email to the finished product, was painless! The staff members were all very friendly, asked pertinent questions about our business and what we wanted to accomplish with our website, listened to us, offered suggestions and opinions when appropriate and were very flexible and patient with changes. The project was completed in a timely manner. We are very happy with our new website and are currently using their services for online marketing on a monthly basis."Mary Beth Frearson and Mike Alagawww.wolfcanyonfoods.com
- "I am so in love with ya'll, it's fabulous!!! Better than I could have hoped for. Keep going!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!"Sue Agnewwww.deltaproducts.com
- "I rely heavily on our web site for our fundraising. We have a lot of supporters, who want to help us out and refer traffic to us, but I had no buttons, and no banners that were really appealing. First Source Web was one of these friends. We determined a need and they came up with great banners with a unique feel to them. I feel we have started a good relationship we can build on."Olaf LohrSurfrider Foundation