The Design Process – Step by Step
- Your company and a Project Manager from 1st Source Web will finalize the site map, color scheme and any design elements.
- Your company will submit text, company logo, any important images, etc for the homepage design.
- 1st Source Web will create a homepage design for your approval and feedback.
- Your company to submit any homepage design changes to your assigned Project Manager.
- 1st Source Web will make necessary changes to the homepage design until your company is satisfied with the overall look and feel.
- If no changes are needed on the homepage design, then your Project Manager will ask for a “Homepage Design Approval” form to be signed until any further work will be made on your project.
- Your company to submit all text and photos available for website sections.
- 1st Source Web will build out all pages of the website design project.
- 1st Source Web will submit website progress to your company for review.
- Your company may submit any changes to make throughout the content of the site.
- 1st Source Web will make all necessary changes to content throughout the site.
- Your Project Manager will request for any domain registration information if not already provided.
- Website changes will be submitted to your Company for final approval. Completion Agreement will be sent to your Company.
- Your website will launch to your domain and will now be “live”.
- Assistance with E-mail set up will be provided and scheduled, when needed.
- Content Management System Training will be provided and scheduled, when needed.