- Acts as designated work leader or manager in charge of all computer servers.
- Assists in the designing and implementing all security related functions for computer servers. This includes user ID and password control, backup systems and procedures, and disaster recovery plans and tests. A disaster recovery test will be conducted at least once a year on all systems.
- Assists in monitoring functions of computer servers internal and external to ensure appropriate levels of operations.
- Assists in designing reports on server performance metrics that will help identify any server problems, and identify when servers are reaching capacity. Estimating future metrics will help determine system life cycles.
- Attends meetings as required.
- Performs other duties as related to information computer systems.
Please send us a cover letter explaining why you want to work for 1st Source Web, your application and attach your resume for our review.
Send Cover Letter/Application/Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org